It’s that wonderful time of year when we start harvesting from the garden again!! It’s a magical season where your yard can be your grocery store!
The first thing I was able to harvest this year was a handful of radishes. Delicious, but not exactly everyone’s favorite. I was on a mission to make them more appealing to the whole family and I came up with a quick pickled recipe.
This recipe is an easy way to give those radishes some flavor that will add to your meals. Keep them in the fridge because we are not processing them this time around, but they won’t last long anyways!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Handful of radishes or 1 bunch sliced thinly
- 1/4 red onion diced
- 1 jelly jar or 8oz mason jar
- Apple Cider vinegar (about 3/4C)- enough to fill the jar
- 1 tablespoon of honey or you can substitute with a sweetener of your choice
- 1 smashed clove of garlic
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
3 Easy Steps:
- Place sliced radishes and diced onion into your mason jar. Add garlic, chili powder, and honey or sweetener if choice.
- Fill the jar up with apple cider vinegar, secure the lid, and shake.
- Place in the refrigerator overnight so flavors can infuse.